– Working alongside a well known contracting company, Spartan began the installation of a 7000 pallet position rack out in Rugby.
– We had installers on site for a client in Bedford, carrying out racking repairs and replacements.
– Two more racking inspections completed for existing customers, ensuring that the racking is still fit for purpose.
– Fulfilled a customer’s requirement for workbenches, by supplying 5 from our Rivet Workbench Range, all within 3 days from receipt of an order.
– Spartan completed the repair work of a Pallet Live storage system for a client in Dudley. The racking system is now back up to the required specification and ready for use.
– We are pleased to announce that we have won a contract with a well known MOD supplier, to supply, deliver, and install racking and shelving in Birmingham.
– Following on from a rack out completed in October, we have now received instructions from the client to supply, deliver and install a third beam level for all bays of racking. This has increased the number of pallet positions by a third!
– Spartan began the installation of a mezzanine floor for an automotive company in Stoke-on-Trent. Works to continue this week, building offices below with steel partitioning above to create a stores room.
– On receipt of an enquiry from a new client in Warwickshire, Spartan have been modifying existing racking to comply with the customer’s latest insurance requirements. Our knowledge and experience ensured the project ran smoothly, and well within the allocated timescales.
– Further to the request of a customer in Burton Latimer, Spartan managed to supply and deliver three new bays of heavy duty longspan racking within 48 hours. Once it had been built, the client commended us on our excellent service and customer support.
– Spartan conducted, and completed the racking inspection for a swimwear supplier in Wednesbury. The report, which indicates all damage within the existing racking, and includes full site drawings, was finalised and sent to the customer the same day.
– Installed bays of shelving at the JCB site in Uttoxeter. The shelving was built to help utilise the space within the maintenance stores.
– Spartan has beaten off competition to win a 6-figure refurbishment and fit out! The project is for a well known, blue chip printing company in Staffordshire, and encompasses new racking, mezzanine floors and offices.
– A Spartan team of installers carried out racking repairs at a Healthcare company in Birmingham. Having been notified of the damage, Spartan were able to visit site, quote for the required materials and install, all within 2 days of the damage taking place. A very happy customer!
– Work has continued on a project to double the height of existing pallet racking, by adding new and splicing the existing, for a manufacturing company in Telford. This is just one way Spartan can assist a company utilise the space available to maximum effect!
– Completed the installation of new, 2000mm deep pallet racking for an internationally renowned manufacturer of automotive parts. The racking was designed specifically to cater for the customer’s unique stillages.