Pallet Racking Live Storage are compact structures that incorporate roller track sections placed on a sloped lane to allow the pallets to slide over them. the principle of bringing the goods to the operator works extremely well, the system working on a first-in / first-out basis (FIFO) with one face used for feeding in goods and the other face for picking. Very dense storage is achieved along with time savings and greater accuracy in pallet location, organisation and productivity.
- Ideal system for storing perishable goods.
- Suitable for use in any industry or distribution sector.
- Enables perfect rotation of stored products (FIFO system, the first pallet to be put in is the first to be taken out).
- Maximum capacity as this is a compact storage system.
- Time saved in pallet handling.